New and Distracting Projects

I made a mistake.
I was very appreciative to my brother for the time he had taken to help me with work that became the basis for my masters thesis. Because of this I said 'for sure ill help you shoot your kickstarter campaign'. Now I am months deep and tens if not hundreds of hours of footage and audio wasted. The story, the product is impenetrable. I am left knowing that I have the power to do the work and make the video transcendent. But I am also left with the knowledge that if it doesn't succeed then I will be alone with a large amount of the blame.
I will link to it here when It is finished but in the mean-time it promises to take all my free time and a large amount of my energy.

I will see you on the other side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love the K-118 Binding Structure

Working The K-118 Binding Structure

Folding Business Card Holder